Senior Examiner – Market Conduct (Property and Casualty, Life and Annuity)
The Market Conduct Sr. Examiner will perform comprehensive and targeted Market Conduct Examinations reviews in accordance with the procedures and processes developed by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC) Market Regulation Handbook (MRH), Examination Resources, LLC (ER), contracting states, and the federal government, as applicable.
- Complete all assigned review areas of an examination, such as Underwriting, Rating, Consumer Complaints, and Claims Handling.
- Perform detailed reviews of examination review areas; follow-up on all review notes provided by the Examiner-in-Charge.
- Ensure accurate and organized work papers are prepared in accordance with the instructions provided in the NAIC Market Regulation Handbook and procedures of state and federal government, as applicable.
- Obtain continuing education, as required, for all credentials and designations.
Strong knowledge of and experience in Property/Casualty or Life/Annuity Lines of Business as well as:
- Two+ years insurance, regulatory or compliance experience.
- AMCM or MCM designation.
- While limited travel may be necessary for some engagements, neither travel or relocation is required to be considered.
- College degree, or equivalent experience required: in-depth knowledge of standards and processes in the NAIC’s Market Regulation Handbook.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Other insurance industry designations such as CIE, AIE, FLMI, CPCU, CLU, CCP, ARC, AIAF, or ARM.
Who Should Apply:
- Claims Representatives
- Internal Audit Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
Resume Submission Information:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to CraigLeonard@examresources.net
- Current resume.
- A detailed letter of interest describing your skills and experience as they relate to the qualifications outlined in this job announcement.
The Right Fit:
Join a dynamic group of insurance regulatory consultants with a mission of protecting consumers. This role is remote but everything our team does is connected. This position will require an ability to work both very independently and as a team player; your communication style is curious, candid, and direct; you have a sense of urgency and will act promptly to respond to issues that arise and deadlines that change, and; you enjoy finding opportunities to create efficiencies to ensure the best delivery of services to our customers.
#insurance #examiner #compliance #ER #NAIC #marketconduct #remote #CIE #AIE #MCM #AMCM #underwriting #rating #claims