Apply Now Examination Resources, LLC
Manage daily administration of receivership estates and administrative supervision proceedings.
• Assist with the development of administrative supervision, rehabilitation and liquidation plans.
• Supervise receivership staff; provide guidance and assistance as needed.
• Monitor activities and performance of third-party vendors.
• Directly perform complex tasks related to estate administration.
• Timely prepare court and status reports.
• Monitor and ensure adherence to contract budgets and timelines.
• Coordinate with guaranty associations, as applicable.
• Participate in client meetings, as requested.
• Ability to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
Strong knowledge of state law governing administrative supervision and receiverships of insurance companies and experience with the administration of receivership estates.
• Five+ years of receivership administration experience.
• College degree in risk management, accounting, finance or law degree.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Professional Designations: Certified Insurance Resolutions Director, Accredited Insurance Resolutions Director, Certified Insurance Receiver, Certified Public Accountant and/or Certified Financial Examiner.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Current resume.
• A detailed letter of interest describing your skills and experience as they relate to the qualifications outlined in this job announcement.
Join a dynamic group of insurance regulatory consultants with a mission of protecting consumers and creditors as it relates to the resolution of troubled and/or insolvent insurance companies. This role will require remote and onsite work. Travel will be required. This position will require an ability to work both independently and as a team player; your communication style is curious, candid, and direct; you have a sense of urgency and will act promptly to respond to issues that arise and deadlines that change, and; you enjoy finding opportunities to create efficiencies to ensure the best delivery of services to our customers.
#receiver #receiverships #certifiedfinancialexaminer #CFE #CPA #accredited #rehabilitation #liquidation #receivershipestates #certifiedinsurancereceiver